Secret Posts

I am starting to write my posts about all the wedding crafts and saving them as drafts.  That way I don't share anything before the big event but still have all the DIY stuff written and documented.  After the honeymoon I'll start posting them so you all can see what fun I had creating the look of our DIY crafty wedding.  I can't wait to share.  It's so hard to keep all these drafts secret and not hitting post - but I promise it'll be worth it!

In the meantime...isn't he handsome?  I can't wait to get married! 5 weeks (squee!)

at Kevin and Stacey's Wedding Rehearsal

2 comments:

jones said...

Jen
Hey congradulations on getting hitched( soon ). I like your idea on the DIY wedding. Nice art so far. Me and my wife are both artists , so I get it. Being married is the most amazing bond in life. Well that is besides the bond with your children. I have 3 special ladys in my life my wonderful wife and two incredible daughters. You can't imagine how happy you can be when you have your own family. So when are you guys going to make some more little humans. Your soon to be husband is a lucky man. Can't wait to see some more art or crafts for the big day.
Your old friend,
Brian Jones

hand pecked debb said...

You sure do rock them glasses well.

I can not wait to see your wedding posts. You've got really awesome taste. I think I will miss trashing other people's weddings in Reader=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP