Penelope Charlotte Diamond is here!

I have so much to post about - the birth story of the century....but that's for another day.  I just wanted to post a few pics now to announce the unexpected and early arrival of our beautiful little girl, Penelope Charlotte Diamond.  She was born on February 5th at 7:36pm - 3lbs, 9oz and 16 inches long.  She's in the NICU and will be for a while since she's still so tiny and needs to develop a bit more - but she's doing GREAT! I'll share all the details in a post later in the week...too much to write now - but I just couldn't wait to shout from the rooftops any longer how much we love this little girl!  Hugs to everyone!  Here she is!!

so tiny and beautiful!


6 comments:

hand pecked debb said...

she.is.BEAUTIFUL! congrats Jen! So happy for you and Sean! Not enough exclamation points!

The Velveteen said...

you already know how I feel about this little booger, can't wait to squeeze her (gently).

Paige Beemer said...

Jen she is so beautiful! Congratulations to you and Sean on your new arrival.

N said...

OH My goodness! I was definitely not expecting this surprise this morning when I opened my browser! CONGRATS new Mommy and Daddy! That is so awesome and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Sarah said...

I don't know how early your daughter was born (this is my first visit to your blog) BUT she is gorgeous and I adore all that hair!

Congratulations!

jenniejen said...

Thanks Sarah and welcome! She was 6 weeks early...I'll be posting the story soon. Thankfully she's ok and will be home in no time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP