2 Months Old

bright eyed
I just can't believe it - you turn 2 months old today. So much has changed in the past month. You are out of the teeny tiny premie clothes and into the newborn size (although you can only fit in the Carter's brand - all the other brands are still too large). As I packed away all the premie clothes I found it hard to believe you were able to fit into them.  You are almost double your birth weight and I am just so proud of how you're growing.

cutest outfit ever! Check out the socks!!

You are hating the bath a little bit less - but you would still rather be snuggled up in someone's arms. You are getting so good at lifting your head and you have a killer grip. 

sleeping on mommy's chest
We are slowly switching you to formula, and for that I have had a lot of guilt.  Because you had such trouble with breastfeeding, I was pumping exclusivly - and I just wasn't producing enough for you.  We have used up all the reserves of breast milk in the freezer from when you were in the NICU and just had to face the fact that you would have to go to formula wheither we wanted you to or not.  I'm sorry baby...I really tried.  But - you have been handling the transition wonderfully.  You are still drinking like a champ and gaining weight beautifully. 
snuggled in a swaddle

We have had lots of visitors and everyone who meets you falls instantly in love.  I can't blame them - you are the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen!  I love you more and more every day and I just can't believe you are mine.  Your daddy and I are so proud to be your parents and can't wait to get to know you more each and every day.

lifting her head!


Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

hand pecked debb said...

Holy crap she looks like S!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP