It's a beautiful day

I can't believe how time is just flying by! Penelope has changed so much in the past 10 weeks. She's just getting so big and I just love her to bits.  I am enjoying staying home with her more than I ever imagined.  I'm definitely getting more into the groove of things and am able to get some things done during the day.  I think the fact that I'm not pumping anymore has definitely freed up time as well.  I'm finally over the guilt of not breastfeeding and am enjoying feeding her so much more now.  AND as a bonus, now that she's on the acid reflux formula she is doing so much better too! Sure she still spits up, but it's not nearly as traumatic as it was before - so yay!

Anyway, here are some new pics of our little princess!

sleeping on our walk to the coffee shop

napping on mommy's chest

so strong - holding her head up during tummy time

looking cute in her spring outfit

sneaking peeks while napping on mommy
In other news, I have done some things to myself to change up my look for spring.  I was trying to decide if I should cut my hair which is now halfway down my back..or if I should dye it dark again.  And I decided on....

dark again for spring
And finally - I bought Penelope the most ADORABLE Easter outfit! I took some pictures of her in it today just in case the cloudy skies predicted for Sunday don't allow me to take good shots.  I'm not going to share them until Easter - but...here is just a slice of the lovliness that you're going to see!

you have NO idea how beautiful she looks!
So I guess that's it for now.  Penelope and I are going to go for a little walk now in this gorgeous weather! Hugs to all!

1 comment:

The Velveteen said...

Aw yay! i love "Nellpee" updates! Can't wait to visit, i got her some adorable lil spring outfits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP