Penelope Update - Mostly Pictures

I haven't blogged in a while...so sorry! It's so hard to get anything like this done when I'm so busy enjoying my little girl! She has grown so much this past month and it's amazing! She turned 16 weeks this past Saturday - I can't believe she's been around for 4 months now! Time sure does fly!  Here's what she's been up to...

Remember how much she hated bath time?  Well now she LOVES it!
She loves having the water pour over her head!

Who knew this could be so awesome!?!

She also love staring at the ceiling fan....she could do it for hours (which is nice when I need to get something done)!
hypnotized by the ceiling fan...
She loves getting dressed up (or rather I LOVE dressing her)! She's my own living doll...tee hee!
cute little sundress

A jean skirt? I mean come on!! Cuteness overload!

Daddy themed outfit!

Another cute sundress
She's starting to do cool things like coo and hold her head up for longer periods of time!
She loves her activity mat!

Yaarr...I'm cooing people!
When she's upset she can pout like it's nobody's business!
that lower lip can crush your heart!
But after her bottle or some extra snuggles...she's all happy again and ready for a snooze.
zzzzzz
And maybe after a nap she's ready for a trip out and about.
I'm ready for my close up

chillaxin in the grass
Well, I guess that's about it for now. I hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather! Penelope, Sean and I have been having a great time!

2 comments:

N said...

Aw so cute! She is still so tiny. I had to take the infant insert out of our chicco and Jack definitely fills it more than Penelope. Jack also enjoys ceiling fans so they have that in common. :)

Storks Prime Meat - Babylon said...

Oh how cute. Keep those pictures coming, it keeps me from missing her so much. Can't wait until July. Love Ya Lots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP