New Penelope Pics and Spring Cleaning

I know what you all come here to see...pictures of our adorable Penelope! Here are some that are pretty new...

look at those chubby cheeks!!
hanging with her buddy Zeus
baby toes!!!
snoozing


I have the spring cleaning bug.  I have been slowly trying to clean around the house and tackle some of the things I've been putting off for a long time. The biggest thing I've been dreading is my closet.  There was so much crap in there I didn't wear, and the floor was covered in stuff that I kept shoving in there.  After we got married, I had my dress cleaned and boxed up and I was determined to get that box into my closet!  So today, I finally gave in and got to work!

before - notice the floor, the sweaters falling off the shelves, everything wedged in there!
3 bags of clothes for goodwill, 2 bags of trash, and a box packed with maternity clothes and here is the finished product!

yay! I can see the floor!!
I even color coordinated the clothes! Yes...total dork but I was so happy it was clean! Also, all the way to the left...tucked in the back...is that massive box with my wedding dress! YAY!

Little Penelope slept through the whole thing which was just amazing. I think I will reward her with a little time out in the fresh air! Have a great day!


1 comment:

N said...

YAY cute new pictures of P! I hear you on the spring cleaning bug. I am about to go tackle some weeds in my back yard, but the house definitely needs organizational attention. Can't wait to get stuff done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP