Playing in the Grass

The sun actually came out for the first time in over a week (or at least it seems that way) so I decided to take Penelope outside to play in the grass.  Actually, I think this is the first time she's actually played in the grass....I usually put her on a blanket.  She's sitting up pretty well on her own so I figured it would be fun to see how she took to the green blades before the cold weather comes.  Here are some of the best shots.
smizing

chubber cheeks!

feeling the grass

checkin' things out

"My Word" as she clutches her pearls!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic Thursday!

2 comments:

hand pecked debb said...

I've got the vapors at how cute P is!

N said...

Hahaha love the clutching her pearls pick! She is so classy already. Oh those cheeks! hehehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP