To the Pumpkin Patch We Go....Well Went

Since yesterday was such a beautiful day, Sean decided to take a half day so we could go to the pumpkin patch and pick out pumpkins for Penelope's first Halloween.  We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!  Sean and I both brought our cameras and took lots of pictures of our little girl.  We got 2 pumpkins while we were there and I have an awesome idea for one of them.  I can't wait to share the finished product with you all.  But for now....here are some of our combined best shots!
Sean carrying Penelope through the patch
 

Playing in the dirt

She is obsessed with her feet these days!
 

having fun!
 


Her pumpkin throne
Sean taking a picture of me taking a picture of Penelope

hanging out under a tree after the pumpkin patch

 





I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! It's another beautiful and sunny one and the weekend is supposed to be even better! Horray!

2 comments:

N said...

OMG I so love them all!!!! And yay for having a picture of you with her. I think of the 9 billion pictures of Jack, there are four with me.

Jennifer Diamond said...

Thanks! We had so much fun! And, yeah I hate having my picture taken so this one is just because Sean was sneaky! I definitely need to get over that because some of my favorite pictures from when I was little is of my mom and I. And, as I'm sure you can relate, it's important to have pictures of your mom so I want to make sure Penelope has that. I have to get over my camera phobia for her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP