Easter Egg Hunt

We went to our good friends Keely & Bernie's house for their annual Easter egg hunt.  Penelope and all of the kids had a fantastic time! And I loved seeing all of my bestest college friends all together with all our kiddos. It was so much fun and we really should make it a point to see each other more often!  Here are some pictures of the fantastic day!


finding her first egg
 


 
can I eat these?
 
this is fun!!


 


this one is about to POP! So exciting!

Oh snap! More eggs!!

I got them ALL!

the Biscuit and her man
 

our lovely host!




Wouldn't expect anything less from this fool!

such a beautiful family...about to get bigger too! Baby #3 this week!

 
mmmm CANDY!
 
Love this family!


Our gracious mini host!


  
 




mouth full of candy
We had a great time!
is it next year yet? I wanna do it again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP