Tagged

So I have been tagged by Velveteen and I figured I should do what she says.  She's lethal with an x-acto knife (usually self inflicted though).

Rules? #1 A photo of me:




#2 state 10 random things about me
    1. My pinkies are abnormally short. I have freak pinkies. I didn't know I had freak pinkies until I was in my 20s. No wonder I sucked at piano as a kid!
    2. I have a cat named Jesus (pronounced hey-seus). Velveteen and I went to college together. She found the cat behind a liquor store and named him Jesus.  She said I could have him but I had to keep his name. I call him Zeus for short....just so I don't have to here them call his name at the vet.  "Is there a JEEEEESUS here"
    3. I could eat pasta for every single meal all day every day. I LOVE IT!
    4. I will NEVER eat asparagus again.  That pee smell makes me want to vomit!
    5. I have serious road rage issues. I used to have to listen to books on tape when I commuted to work just to calm myself down.
    6. I grew up in New Jersey. Not Sopranos style NJ....but farm town NJ. There was a cow field across the street from my High School and cows would occasionally get loose in our sports fields.
    7. I rarely drank in college....or after college.  I've only recently taken a liking to alcohol - but it's margaritas only! And NO MIX! It's gotta be top shelf or I'm not drinking it!
    8. I went to college, had a successful career and gave it all up to stay home and be a full time mom. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. This is the BEST job I've ever had!
    9. I have the WORST handwriting. Sometimes even I can't read what it says.
    10. I'm addicted to bad TV.  Some of my favorites are Jersey Shore, 90210 and Top Model.  Really I will watch almost anything. Thank goodness for DVR.


    Now a Q&A Portion:
    1. If you didn't have a/kid(s) right now where do you think you'd be? Probably still working for the man.  I HATED working for the man!
    2. What's your most annoying trait? Sometimes I'm not an active listener. I need to remind myself to pay better attention sometimes. I hate that about myself.
    3. Ryan Gosling or Taye Diggs? Ryan Gosling! He's one of my 5 for SURE!
    4. When are you at your best? After a good night sleep. I can not function if I don't get sleep.  Thankfully Penelope is a good sleeper so I don't have to wake up early! I think I would die!
    5. What is the answer to the universe? Carpe Diem
    6. What do you geek out for? Little baby girl clothes.  I LOVE dressing P in little cute outfits!
    7. GLEE or Criminal Minds? I have never seen Criminal Minds and stopped watching GLEE about 4 episodes ago. I found myself fast forwarding through all the songs and then realized...what's the point?
    8. What is your superpower? Being awesome. But honestly if I could CHOOSE a super power it would have to be teleportation. Try to think of a better power.
    9. If you could LIVE anywhere, where would it be? Cape May, NJ!
    10. Favourite Blog? I have lots of favorites. Craft blogs, professional mommy bloggers, and especially friends blogs!
    Now, I tag Sara Courtney, and Natalie

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP