Being Pregnant is sometimes terrifying

It's crazy how every little thing your body does freaks you out when your preggers. Any kind of change can send you into a whirlwind of fear that something crazy bad is happening. I have never been so conscious about what I eat, what I drink, my bodily functions, every pain and every noise that comes from my body. I take better care of myself than I ever did before - it's pretty crazy. Now that I am responsible for someone other than myself, I make sure to drink milk and eat veggies and get lots of sleep. I just want this little baby inside me to have the best chance at a healthy and good life...and if I can somehow spearhead that with being good to myself than so be it!

2 comments:

N said...

I agree that it can be really terrifying. But it sounds like you're no different than the rest of us concerned preggos out here. We all just want what is best for our kids. But I do laugh at how I used to think pregnancy would be the time I would able to eat a bunch of ice cream and not feel guilty about it. Now I feel guilty for even thinking about ice cream. :)

The Velveteen said...

Being pregnant is ALWAYS terrifying, being a mommy is ALWAYS terrifying...

BUT!

You're doing great at one, and you'll be awesome at another ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP