24 1/2 weeks

I just had WB take my picture in the hallway at work because I keep forgetting to ask Sean to do it and the weeks are flying by.  My hair is a mess, I have no makeup on, and (you can't see it) but I have bright pink argyle socks on.  I just don't care these days if I look put together because I feel like everyone stares at my belly anyway.  Hah...that's fine by me! That little girl inside of me can get all the attention!

Sean has been very sweet lately, kissing me AND my belly when he sees me.  I think now that I'm getting bigger he's getting more excited and it's more real for him.  The only bummer is that I have a front facing (anterior) placenta.  It's nothing to be concerned about and happens in about 30% of pregnancies.  What it DOES mean is that the baby is basically kicking the placenta in the front instead of my uterine wall.  So...it's kind of muffled - like she's kicking through a pillow.  So, I can barely feel the kicks compared to other women at my stage of pregnancy and Sean still can't feel it from the outside.  I really wish he could experience this amazing thing with me..and I know in time he will, but that it will just take a bit longer.  But it's still really neat and I'm just thankful that she's healthy and I'm doing so well so far.  Other than my tailbone pain and sleepiness I feel pretty great!

So, here is my huge belly at 24 1/2 weeks!

dang - that's a big belly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look adorable!

Anonymous said...

Looking good little sis. xoTerrie

N said...

So cute! My placenta is in the front too. So we're dealing with the same thing. I keep testing it out with Andy. I will put his hand on my belly and say "did you feel that?". So far he just thinks he's felt a few movements. Nothing consistent. I can't wait until he can really feel it! It is so awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP