The Pregnancy Saga Continues

So I haven’t been feeling like blogging much lately, but figured it’s been a while so I should write an update on what’s been going on.  There is a lot of stuff that happens that nobody tells you about before you’re pregnant.  I have had horrible charlie horses in my calves that wake me up from a dead sleep with crippling pain.  Then there is the bloody nose I woke up to the other day.  Oh and the other day I had just gotten out of the shower, sneezed, and peed myself.  Thankfully I wasn’t dressed yet and was able to jump right back in the shower.  These things happen more than I’d like to admit (thank goodness for panty liners!) And now…my belly is getting so big…that it’s hard to breathe or put my pants on, or my socks, or shave my legs.  I just never thought about all this stuff.

HOWEVER…

Now that she’s getting bigger I’m starting to feel her move more.  Having the anterior placenta has been such a drag because I couldn’t really feel her moving around inside me.  But lately she’s moving around a lot in there and I can feel it! It is so magical it makes all the other stuff totally worth it.  I have been hoping that Sean would be able to feel her move – and have had him put his hands on my belly many times only for him to feel nothing.  But this morning – he felt her kick two times! I am so happy! I hope he’ll be able to feel it more often now. 

Here are some pics from today.  I'm hitting 27 weeks tomorrow! Same as last time, I'm at work so the pics aren't all pretty and photoshopped to look like my skin is all glowing (more like preggo acneness) - but I figured you really just want a peek at that huge belly anyway so here it is!


BOOM - there it is!

Baby and Mama checking out the snow!

5 comments:

hand pecked debb said...

lookee how cute you are!

Anonymous said...

Drink lots of water. That will help with the cramping!

N said...

I think it might be time for pantyliners as well, and new bras, and I think I might be getting a dark spot above my lip which makes me look like I have a mustache. We are so sexy it is hard to believe. Hope your charlie horses go away. That stinks.

Anonymous said...

Did you get that dark line yet? Looking cute Jen. xo

Beck said...

Hi Jenniejen, nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting my blog, I've enjoyed looking around yours. How exciting that you are having your first baby! You look fabulous, I hope you are feeling good too. Cramping is a pain, but then pregnancy can have it's moments! Hey, you might like to pop over to my blog...there is a little surprise waiting xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP