for my husband

I'll admit it....this post is basically for my husband who has no clue what to get me for Christmas.  I figured I'd just write a post of "things I like" and see where it goes.  For the rest of you - maybe you'll like something you see for yourself OR you can just see a bit into what kinds of pretty things I like.  Either way...here it goes.

- a nice candle from yankee
- a new perfume or gift certificate to Ulta where I can pick one
- a new scent of bubble bath

or...here are some links to other stuff I like

Rustic Trees Painting (from the StudioZen Etsy shop)

I think this woud look nice above the couch

Blossom Wall Art from Bed, Bath and Beyond
this would look nice in either the living room OR the bedroom
Portable Photo Studio from Think Geek

this would be great for when I get back to my etsy store!
  Gift Card to Massage Envy

because - who doesn't love a massage?!
 Black Gloves (from Amazon)

my tiny black gloves don't cover my wrists....so cold!
Rib Slouch Hat in Black (from Etsy Store tomiffy )

cause it's cute and can keep my head warm!
Washi Tape (from Happy Tape)
this tape is so pretty and has so many uses!

 Honda Odyssey
just sayin....
Like I said...these are just suggestions - I don't expect to get anything off this list.  But he asked so I searched the internet and this is what I came up with.  Honestly, I have been so focused on our little girl coming into the world that all the things I "want" are things for her....or for us as a new family.  It was a struggle to even come up with a list. It's funny how priorities change and she's not even here yet. 

Baby...you already gave me the greatest gift....a family! You're the best (and yes...you all can go barf now!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP