32 & 1/2 weeks

My partner in crime (biscuit) is back on the scene, so she was able to snap a belly pic of me today.  Please disregard my overall puffy PUFFY face and eyes because that's the norm for me these days.  While the acne hasn't subsided since I was about a week pregnant - I now have the additional water retention in the ankles/feet, hands and face.  I knew about ankle swelling but had no idea that my eyelids would swell to the point where I look like I'm having an allergic reaction. I am down to just wearing mascara because any additional makeup would just get swallowed by my fat eyelids.  It's oh so beautiful.  Oh well..only a few short weeks to go and our little girl will be here.  I consider myself lucky that I don't have gestational diabetes or anything serious - so a little swelling (ok a LOT swelling) I can deal with.  The hardest thing is writing these days.  My handwriting was awful before - but now that my fingers are like sausages it is nearly impossible to write something legible.  Sorry in advance to anyone who has to try to decipher my scribble!

Additonally, I have revamped the blog layout....again! Yes I know I did it a while back but I was really not happy with the result.  I was just getting frustrated so I gave up and went with the last one that I got working.  Now I think I've got it where I want it.  I hope you all like - it's a lot cleaner I think. 

Well, back to the grind.  Enjoy the latest belly pic in all it's glory!
can you believe I still have 8 weeks?!?

2 comments:

hand pecked debb said...

I love the wedding photo, soooo hood.

Always a treat to see how you're growing. So glad to hear you don't have gestational diabetes!

N said...

Hahah. your new header is awesome. Hubby's all "what do I do with my fingers?" and you're like "I throw this sign all the time".

OMG your belly is so freakin' awesome. I am super pissed at my belly button. I told you I put it on notice. Well in true chick form, it isn't cooperating. Still looks like a donut hole in my tummy tum. mmmm donuts. um gotta go! hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP