32 Weeks!

We hit 32 weeks today - Only 8 more weeks until my due date.  It's getting so close!  This week I had my 2nd glucose tolerance test and now I'm just waiting for the results.  Fingers crossed that it comes back negative and I can stop worrying about gestational diabetes!  Even if it does come back negative I am still going to keep my sugar and white carbs intake in check.  Whatever is best for our little girl! Speaking of our little peanut - I am starting to get really curious about what she's going to look like.  Sean and I talk about it from time to time....will she have blonde hair or brown hair?  Will she have my nose and his lips?  Who knows?! I have been looking at pictures from when we were both little and trying to imaging what little pieces of us will be looking back at us from the eyes our our precious baby.

For some fun - here are a few pics of Sean and I as little ones.
Dad dressed me on picture day this year - hence the large yarn bow!
I mean can he be any cuter?  Look at the little hair flip!

The bow tie!! the BOW TIE!!

big head....and what was I watching? Sheesh mom....that's some racy TV!

So no belly pic today because my parter in crime isn't at work today to take the picture.  I promise to share one soon.  Sean and I have our childbirthing class this Sunday.  I think it's really going to hit me that I have to get this baby out of me somehow very VERY soon.  I'm trying not to panic but I'm pretty scared.  At least in the end it will all be worth it and we'll have our beautiful girl here with us!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP