Our Widdle Pumpkin'

So I saw this adorable photo of a baby in a pumpkin on pinterest the other day and I knew I just had to do the same thing with Penelope! So when we all went to the pumpkin patch last week we bought the biggest pumpkin I have ever purchased and brought it home.  This afternoon I carved it out and we got out the cameras.  Check it out...

um....what are you guys up to. I would like to point out that I am sitting in a pumpkin!








this is AWESOME!

woah...what's that?!

muggin for the camera

the neighbor's doggie came over for a visit


getting sleepy
Hope everyone is getting ready for Halloween! I know we are!

1 comment:

Susan said...

This brings a new meaning to pumpkin pie - what a cutie!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP