Swinging and Flying

Sean and I took advantage of Saturday's beautiful weather and brought Penelope to the park to go swinging.  She had such a great time on the swings!

so happy!







After the park Sean threw Penelope up in the air.  She LOVES this!

getting some serious air!


Then it was time for some more photo ops. I have had this rocking chair since I was a little girl and I wanted to get some pictures of her in it.  Here are some of the best ones.


We love our little girl and have the best time with her!

blowing raspberries on her cheek!
 
Hope you all had as fantastic of a weekend as we did!

2 comments:

N said...

WOW! More pictures of you and P together! Crazy. Looks like an awesome weekend. I also have a rocking chair from when my bro and I were little. So we will need to take those pictures eventually as well.

Jennifer Diamond said...

Yeah I'm REALLY trying to get more pictures of us. It's difficult but I'm determined for her sake! And YES take pics in the chair and share! That would be fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP