Nathan's Photo Shoot

Now that everyone's Christmas cards have gone out I'm able to start blogging the photos I took for my friends.  I had the pleasure of taking little Nathan's photos a few weeks ago.  His mom Kelly brought him over with a bunch of different outfits and we had a blast getting him to pose for the camera.  This little guy is FAST so we had to chase him around to get the shots.  I think he had a good time (although by the end of the day his mom and I were exhausted!) haha! He's such a cutie and Penelope loved watching him zip around the house.  I think she got a few pointers on how to crawl because she's getting closer every day!

Anyway, here are some of the best shots from Nathan's photo shoot!

 



 
 


 

 


Isn't he just the cutest?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP