Penelope's Christmas Photo Shoot

So the other day I was thinking of going to the mall to one of those picture places to get Penelope's "professional" pictures taken for Christmas.  I have avoided these places thus far because I can't see spending a crap load of money for pictures when I have a decent camera and she is prone to crying in front of strangers (she is in her "stranger danger" phase). And after talking to a few of my friends that took their kids with the intent of spending $20 but walking out with over $100 in photos...I decided it wasn't a good idea for me to go.  So I talked to Sean about it, and said that I wanted to take the photos at home.  He said that if we could save the $$ on the photos that we could invest in another lens for my camera.  Decision = MADE!

I went upstairs and grabbed the guest room bedspread, hopped on over to the craft store for some props, dressed our little girl in her Christmas outfit...and gots to shooting some pics.  I think they turned out really well!  And apparently so did some of my friends.  I have already taken 2 of my friend's babies pics and I have 2 more scheduled later this week. I'm going to ask them if I can share some of the best ones so you all can see how they came out.  In the meantime, here are some of Penelope's best pictures from her Christmas photo shoot.  Take that Sears photo studio!!

look at that adorable baby butt!

 











Hope everyone is enjoying getting ready for the holidays! I know I am!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP