Horray!!

I am so super duper excited! Ever since I got pregnant, my jewelry making has come to a grinding halt.  First I felt too sick to sit in my little craft nook and work, and then it was just too darn hot in that front bedroom to sit for any length of time.  Then there was the whole issue of nothing selling on the etsy shop for months.  All of these things kind of zapped my creative energy.  However…

I have sold 3 pieces in the past week! I am so excited! Two necklaces and a pair of earrings! To 2 different people! This is making me feel that my stuff is worth selling…worth putting out there to the etsy consumers.  I hope that people like my stuff, but it’s scary to put your jewelry out on the market after you’ve created from the heart. I feel like Sally Field – “They like me…they REALLY like me!”  Ok, yes I’m a total nerd…but this is a huge boost of confidence for me.

And now I have a renewed energy to get back into my little craft nook and create some fun and sweet pieces to add to the shop.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP