Bath time

Peanut is NOT a fan of bath time.  She screams and cries and is pretty pitiful.  Here are some pics of her first bath.

I don't know about this....

why are you doing this to me?
This just isn't right....
Yes...dry me off!!
So yeah...not a fan.  But she looks so cute when she's all clean.  Her hair sticks up every wicha-way like a little baby chicken.

In other news, I'm still struggling with breastfeeding.  I have had a lactation consultant come by twice so far.  When she's here, Peanut will latch on and do pretty well, but as soon as the LC leaves it's like I'm trying to torture her and she's having none of it.  I'm going to give it some time and try my best, but if it doesn't work out I'm prepared to exclusively breast pump.  That way she'll still get all the benefits of the breast milk without making both baby and mommy cry out of frustration.  But I'm not giving up yet...

And just because....here's another pic of my cutie



1 comment:

Keely said...

She is sooooooo ADORABLE!!!!! I love the bath pics!!!! Leah wasn't a big fan of bath time either... :)

I want to talk to you more about this on Sunday, but here are my quick two cents on breast feeding:
Don't drive yourself crazy. Yes, it's great for them, but the first couple of weeks is what's most important - and she's gotten that from you already!! It is such a big deal right now, but regardless of the path you choose, in two years you will not be able to tell if she was breatfed or bottle/formula fed.
I think about you guys everyday and hope you're enjoying mommyhood. You look like a natural!!
Keely xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP