Learning the Ropes

So today is my first day alone with Peanut.  Sean went back to work today and I've spent the day hanging with the little one.  I'll admit it - it's weird.  It was hard last night getting little sleep and then not having Sean here in the morning to switch off watching her so I could take a nap.  It's going good though.  I love hanging with this tiny little girl.  She is so adorable.

I have some pictures of her first bath to post tomorrow - but for today, here are a few to tide you over.

blowing kisses
zzzzz
morning snuggles

1 comment:

N said...

YAY! So exciting. I can imagine it is weird getting used to the alone thing. But I am sure you are doing an awesome job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP