Back in the craft room

I'll be honest, my jewelry making has taken a major hiatus.  Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I have been too tired, sick, or hot to sit in my craft nook and create anything.  It made me sad that I had this awesome work area set up with all of the supplies I could ever dream of...and no desire to sit my butt at the table and make stuff.  I have my etsy shop and haven't added any new items in months.  I'm hoping to change that soon. 

I actually had a great reason to get up there and make something this past week.  My dear friend turned 30, and I just had to make her something special for her monumental day!  Off to the nook I went...and for the first time in months picked up the pliers and stones and made something! Actually 2 things.  A pair of quartz earrings and a fire agate necklace.  I'm sorry that the pictures aren't very good...I used my phone.  I need to get the good camera back out too.  The hubbs bought me a macro lense for jewelry photography on my birthday (about a week after we found out we're having a little one) and I haven't taken it out of the box.  I need to refresh my photog skills and learn my new lens!  So much to do!! Now I just need to keep my lazy and ever-growing butt off the couch and create and learn and DO!

my jewelry packaging


lemon quartz earrings


fire agate necklace


2 comments:

N said...

I feel your pain. I have been out of my sewing room for the past three months, basically as soon as the morning sickness set in and now my only excuse is that I am usually ready to crawl in bed when I get home. But I am working hard to reorganize the room and get rid of stuff so that I can get back in there and go. Love the pieces you made for your friend!

jenniejen said...

Thanks! And I am totally jealous that you can sew! I would kill to be able to sew anything in a straight line!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP