Maybe I DO need a baby pull sled thingy....

So as things progress with the pregnancy, there are lots of things swimming in my head.  I haven't done anything to the future nursary or anything because we don't know what we're having yet(October 21st!!). BUT, I have been thinking about all the stuff that you need to keep your baby happy, healthy and taken care of.  The swings, the baby bath thingy, toys, crib, blankets, clothes, etc.  How the heck do you know what you REALLY need and what is a bunch of crap?  Everyone has their opinions of what worked best for their kids - but will it work for yours?  What if my baby doesn't like the swing but preferrs the vibrating chair thingy?  What if you need both?  What if you need neither?  SO MUCH to think about! Stuff I never really thought about until recently - because I have to start thinking about it.  So while I wanted to rest a bit with all of this thinking, I decided to research all of the crazy stuff that the wonderful internet has to offer babies - because I'm pretty sure my kid is gonna need....


A super sweet orb to sleep in that costs a bajillion dollars.  I want this kid to grow up to wear rainbow suspenders and say nanu nanu!



Nothin says lovin' like the baby snuggie.


My kid is definitely gonna need this - you know, for all of our trips to the tundra!


But this....now THIS I can get behind! Child labor laws my butt...get to work baby!


4 comments:

Paige Beemer said...

I love it! Nanu Nanu!!!

Anonymous said...

That was the best Jen, and very well said. I can't stop laughing!

hand pecked debb said...

That orb looks like WallE's girls friend in crib form!

jenniejen said...

Awww....I love WallE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP