Scary Stuff

I have gone from being barely able to eat anything to wanting to eat EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME! I am so scared of gaining too much weight during my pregancy but at the same time...how the heck do you tell this belly....no, I will not feed you.  No you don't need that cookie.  No, that delicious pasta and meatballs must not be put into my mouth-hole.  I'm telling you...it's difficult. 

I have a doctor's appointment on Monday, and I'm thinking that I've probably only gained like 5 pounds total so far....but like I said, I've only just regained my enjoyment of food.  Lets face it, I wasn't the tinest person to start (eh hem) so I can't be packing on the pounds all whilly nilly. 

Example: I have my husband hide the oreos from me.  I'm only allowed 4 at a time...and then if I ask for more I can have 2 more - but that's IT.  I told him no matter how much I beg for them I am only allowed my predetermined amount.  If left to my own desires I'd polish that bag off in two, ok ONE sitting.


Sigh...so difficult! Now where can I find some cake?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gained 64 pounds and I couldnt stop eating! Enjoy your food now because you wont be able to sit through a full meal after the baby is born.....Thats when I lost all my weight! So enjoy !
Sue Martin

Carey said...

Ohmygosh! I totally understand! I have had my appetite the whole time, and thankfully have maintained a bit of control but still worry about gaining too much weight. Not just for vain reasons but I want to be healthy for baby! I also recently lost 33 lbs, and want to make sure I continue those healthy eating habits. It's still so hard!! Because, well OREOS are delicious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP