BIG NEWS....NO....HUGE NEWS!

Ok it’s time for our big news. Y’all ready for it? Here it goes. I'm sure that the people who follow me on twitter or read my blog have noticed a lull in my writing and updates.  It's because of this news.  I wanted to share it with you all so many times, but these things have to wait until the time is right....and now is the time!


So, Sean and I got married on May 22nd. Before we got married we discussed our future and what we wanted. We both knew we wanted kids and talked about when we would take that next step. We decided to just “see what happens” after the wedding. Translation: We wouldn’t really “try” but we weren’t doing anything to stop it.

So here we are, less than 4 months later and I am 13 weeks pregnant. Yep, that’s right! PREGNANT! Apparently we didn’t take into consideration that both sides of our families are EXTREMELY fertile when we thought “it probably will take a few months.” Ohh no kids, we’re talking right away!


look how frickin' cute!

So, I’m due on March 18th. That means when we celebrate our first wedding anniversary together, we will be a family with a new little addition to brighten our lives! I can’t wait!!

5 comments:

hand pecked debb said...

So, when do you find out boy or girl? I need to know to start researching logistics of arranged marriages amongst babies you know.

Congrats Jen, soooooo we can talk about 'it' now?

Are you feelign better?

jenniejen said...

We will find out the sex on October 21st. I can't wait!! And yes we can talk about it freely now. I'm feeling so much better so now we need to make some sort of plans to go antique shopping!

hand pecked debb said...

I'm surprised your kid looks hewwwman and not like a kitteh. ;-)

barelymeasured said...

found your blog through whisker biscuit- congrats on the news!

N said...

Hi! Thought I would come over and check your blog out too. This is so exciting! Congrats. I am excited to get to know more about you. Yay for March babies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP