New things are coming!


So, I haven't taken pictures of these items alone yet, so I can't list them on my store...but I had to share them with you all now.  Consider this a sneak peek.  My dear friend Yen and I went to the gem and jewelry show last weekend and spend 5 HOURS looking at beads! She is such a trooper, and really helped me to pick out items that I probably wouldn't naturally gravitate to.  It was so much fun! (Sean was very happy to be left home on this outing!) 

Anyway, my bestest friend WB came over last night and modeled my new designs for my shop.  She has lovely ears and neck! (What a good friend, huh)?  Anyway - I can't just use these photos alone on the shop so I have to do the rest of the photography over the weekend and then start posting! In the meantime - enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP