Our Wedding Part 5 - Pictures before the Reception

So let me just say again before I post any pictures that our photographer Lindsay is AWESOME! She came to the site a few days before the wedding and found this amazing wooded path and field literally steps from the carriage house.  We had NO CLUE it was there!  These few moments in the woods before the reception were amazing! It was nice to have some time alone to catch these amazing shots.  I don't even know what else I can say about these other than...enjoy!





P.S. If you're looking for an awesome photographer, PLEASE do yourself a favor and hire Lindsay MacDonald! Click here to go to her website.

1 comment:

The Velveteen said...

I LOVE LOVE these shots, but you left out my favorite! You know which one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP