Our Wedding Part 6 - The Reception

Ok so it took a while to get back here and finish my posting about the wedding....but here is the conclusion to one of the best days of my life! 

After we were announced into the hall, we immediately had our first dance.  Our song was Joshua Raiden featuring Ingrid Michaelson singing Lovely Tonight. Here is a LINK to a youtube of the song.  It is so pretty!

After the first dance, and the parent dances, it was time for the speeches.  They were great! My MOH, Melanie, Sean's BM Chris and my BFF Tori all spoke.  They were sweet, heart-felt and hilarious!







After speeches and dinner - it was time to party! I think the margarita fountain helped everyone cut loose!








At the end of the night we posed for a group shot. How fun!



And still found time to have some stolen kisses!



So much fun! I wish we could do it again (not the planning part though - just the fun party part!)

2 comments:

The Velveteen said...

BEST!

I love the recaps, it lets me live it all over again! I want everyone to note the shot of Jen dabbing her eyes - BANG SUCKAS! THAT"S MY WORK!

(that's like getting blood from a rock, fyi)

Love this and love you!

The Velveteen said...

also, Marisa dances like Elaine - LOOK AT THOSE THUMBS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP