Our Wedding Part 3 - The day of...

I will admit the day of the wedding...I was exhausted! We had worked our tails off the day before decorating and then I was so excited that I got MAYBE 3 hours of sleep.  I looked and acted like a zombie for a good couple of hours that morning.  People kept telling me how calm I was - but I think I was just in a sleep deprived coma.  Thankfully as the day went on I got more and more excited and "with it" if you will. 

After breakfast, the girls went to the salon for hair and makeup.  It was lots of fun!


After our beautification - we went to the hall to hang out, get dressed and get ready for the ceremony.  I honestly was very relaxed yet excited that it was almost time! I had a great time those last few moments hanging out with my friends and family as we all got ready!


Meanwhile back at the ranch - Sean was getting ready with the boys.  I don't know the details, but it looks like a bunch of silliness went on!

Isn't he just so handsome?




1 comment:

hand pecked debb said...

man, I think you can do a whole post on Biscuit's faces. ;-)

I love getting daily updates on your wedding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP