Bird-Themed Table Numbers


Disclaimer: This post was written before the wedding...BUT I didn't want to give anything away to those who actually attended the event.  Therefore, these tidbits have all been saved for posting.  This post was written on April 18th.  Enjoy...

One of the biggest pieces of my wedding vision were the table numbers.  I had been planning these for months and spent countless hours looking for the perfect little birdies and choosing colors for the numbers and what type of moss I wanted.  Biscuit's dad cut the wood bases for us and then it was time to assemble.  I recruited Biscuit and Kris to come over and help - and it was a great time.  We got out our glue guns, bags of moss, packs of birdies and got to crafting.  Here are the results.  I LOVE THEM!


* This part of the post was written after the wedding. This part was written on June 9, 2010.*

I can not tell you how happy I was with how everything turned out! The table numbers MADE the tables, just like I thought they would!  And the flowers and table cloths and everything came together - just how I envisioned it!  YAY! I still don't have the professional photos - but I wanted to start sharing all of the crafts.  I'll be sure to post the highlights of the professional shots when I get them at the end of the month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP