Our Wedding Part 2 - The Rehersal

The day before the wedding was crazy but also lots of fun. My bridesmaides were amazing troopers who helped decorate the Carriage House for MANY hours.


gettin' a little bit crazy from all the work!

After a long day of decorating, it was time to reherse. The boys and my dad showed up and we went through how everything was going to play out. It was good times. And... a red cardinal showed up right at the end of the rehersal. (Those of you who don't know - red cardinals remind my family of my mom...so it was almost like she was stopping by for a visit. It was a very nice moment.)




After the rehersal was our VERY fancy rehersal dinner of pizza and beer.  What can I say, we're classy folks here!  Then it was time to give the bridal party their presents.  I gave my girls matching earrings and a necklace that I made for each of them as well as a mirror with a little funny saying that reminded me of them.  The boys....well, they got nerf guns.  They loved them!  While they were shooting up the hall that the girls and I had spend over 10 hours decorating...not so much.  But I do agree that they were pretty kick ass gifts for those guys!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP