My Etsy shop is Up!!!

I have excellent news! My dreams of opening my own etsy shop have come true! I have been working very hard at designing, photographing, and describing my jewelry and finally got to the point where I can list some things.  There are currently only a few items listed - but I will have more going up each day! It just takes a while to get all the pieces together - making the jewelry is only one small part of the process.  I want to put my pieces out there in a way that makes them desirable, you know?  That means taking about 50 pictures of each one, cropping them, adding my shop name...etc.  Anyway, that's not very exciting to read about...but I thought I'd share a bit of the "behind the scenes" of what it's like to open your own online store.

You will also notice that there is now a listing in the right column that shows some of the items I have listed in my shop.  If you see something you like - feel free to click.  It will bring you to my store.  Pretty sweet!!

I'm so very excited! Who knows if anyone will buy my things (I hope so!!) But anyway...here is the link to my store in case you'd like to check it out.  If you have any suggestions on how I could improve it - please let me know! (But be kind...it's my new baby!)

It's with a bursting squeel of excitement that I introduce...

  Joies - Simple & Sweet Jewelry
 www.etsy.com/shop/joies

Horray!!

1 comment:

The Velveteen said...

So SO awesome Jen! It looks great, and I am SURE you will be selling stuff like hotcakes!

**Proud**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP