Our Honeymoon in Jamaica

Ok so I’m going to write these posts all out of order, because I want to share things but I just don’t have all the pictures yet….so I’m going to write about the honeymoon before I write about the wedding. I will tell you this – our wedding was magical! It was the most amazing day and everything came together better than I could have possibly dreamed of. And the best part about it is…now I am married to an amazing and incredible man and I feel so very lucky! (ok now that you’re all probably barfing at your desks….I’ll share some tidbits of the honeymoon.)


We went to Jamaica…which I like to refer to as Paradise. OMG it is beautiful there. The crystal clear water, the beautiful beaches, the trees and flowers…sigh. I want to be back there now! We stayed at the Sandal’s Dunn’s River Villagio resort. Loved it!

We spent about 90% of our time lounging on the beach. Can you blame us???


We also spent time in the pool (drinking fruity drinks at the swim up bar.


The only excursion we did off the resort was the catamaran cruise to Dunn’s River falls and snorkeling. We had so much fun climbing up the falls!




The cruise was awesome too! There were these hammock type things you could lay on while the boat was moving – and water would splash up and cool you off!



About half way back to the resort, we stopped for some snorkeling. It was raining, but it was still really cool. And hey, we were already wet so…




Our last night there we had dinner by the pool. Look at my “bronze god” of a hubby. He liked to tease me because he seemed to get tanner than me (however I had a cold while I was there and spent a whole day in bed so…not really my fault!)



That night, we went swimming – it was so warm!



Then we fed our kitties. Meet Tinkles and Jasper. We would steal food off the buffet during the day and feed them each night. They were so sweet!


Well, that’s the short story about our honeymoon. We had so much fun relaxing and enjoying each others company. A lot of silliness happened along the way – but you know…that’s just how we do!



I want to go back....

2 comments:

hand pecked debb said...

I love the 'caught' shot. he looks like he is someone who can crack you up when you need it. Congrats Mrs. D. So happy for you two...


squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

AWWW Sean in plaid shirt pic is so cute!
YAYYYYYY!
-Mo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP