So excited!!!

I have lots to be excited about these days. In no particular order they are:

We got our iPads this week and holy crap its awesome! I am actually writing this post from it - curled up on the couch with my cat. Its so light (the iPad not the 14.8 pound cat!) I can't wait to discover all the cool things it can do. I can say that this is the first test at tying for real on it and so far it's not bad. A few times I have had to back up and fix things - but that happens when I type anyway! Haha. I promise. I will post a video of Zeus playing with it soon. He's pretty lazy though so i don't know how entertaining it will be :)

This weekend is a huge bead show at the fairgrounds and i can not wait! I hope to get some unique beads and other supples so i can continue making jewelry for my store. I have only had 2 sales so far but hey...it's a start, right? I told the hubbs that I am going friday after work and then again on Sunday. Cause I'm a dork. He agrees. Hah

And to make the weekend super fantastic we are finishing it up with us both getting massages. Get this - at my old job SEVEN YEARS AGO one of the departments I helped create marketing materials for gave me an our massage gift certificate for an xmas gift. Cool, right? Anyway-I promptly lost the certificate and boo hooed but figured it was gone. Not so! After 3 moves I found it, called the salon to check if there was an expiration because it says 2003 on it...and they said it's still good!! Can you believe it?? I am so excited! We got massages on our honeymoon and now I'm hooked! I can't wait!

So that's all my excitement! I know this is a pretty boring post but I figured I need to keep writing on here so that I don't drop it like the 5 other blogs I tried to start and promptly forgot about. So there you have it. My ramblings.

I promise a more exciting post next time...complete with cat iPad video!

1 comment:

hand pecked debb said...

Mr. Diamond can not make fun of you for being a dork. I've seen his prewedding pictures. i believe the phrase 'dorkin around' comes to mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP